Books We Love
Summer gives many of us extra opportunities for reading. Free time to read on the beach, at the cabin, on the boat, or in your own living room. Time to catch up on the fiction we love but don’t usually have time for or the non-fiction we wish we had time to study during the year. Personal development is important any time of year, and this summer Live Full Out wants you to join us in our own Summer Reading Challenge.
Not sure where to start? Start with Romi’s award-winning & best-selling book Get Over Your Damn Self: The No-BS Blueprint to Building a Life-Changing Business that was recently awarded a coveted GOLD AWARD by the Nonfiction Authors Association and a National Indie Excellence Award. But we’re even more excited about how readers are RAVING about how it’s helping them grow their business. Get your copy here.
Do you have a selfie of you Getting Over Your Damn Self? We’d love to see it! Tag us on Facebook and Instagram using the hashtags #GOYDS and #FFear to be entered into a drawing for a signed copy of Get Over Your Damn Self: The No-BS Blueprint to Building a Life-Changing Business. Drawing will be held on July 15th. Remember to use the hashtags #GOYDS and #FFear to be entered to win.
Looking for other books to add to your list? Here are a few of our faves:
- Big Magic ~Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Lean Start-Up ~Eric Ries
- The Gifts of Imperfection ~Brene Brown
- Year of Yes ~Shonda Rhimes
- Money Master the Game ~Tony Robbins
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) ~Don Miguel Ruiz
- Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide ~Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
Romi & John